Wednesday, November 19, 2008

~the Journey~ been tagged

hey all perantin is back!...kehekhe...
well specially for my ARASH a.k.a Rahman..yg mahukan perantin ini menjawab tag ini....
here we goes.....*ko jgn nk muntah plak....man...kehehkeh

Start time : 1115pm

Name : Nurul Asyikin Mohd Radzuan a.k.a Mrs. Zaffi Adly Hamzah..ohhh i love to call by that name..=p...

Sisters : 1 younger n 1 Sis In Law

Brothers : 2

Shoe size : 8 *normal la kan...kehhkeh kaki asia...

Height : 168cm

Where do you live : Currently at Kota Damansara, Selangor with parents, later on PutraJaya with my beloved husben...(^_^)

Have you ever been on a plane : YES!! tapi xbanyak pun boleh dikira kehhkeh..syukur!

Swam in the ocean : prefer at swimming pool...=p

Fallen asleep at school : cant remember..ader kot...lumrahla tuh...

Broken someone’s heart : NOP!!..someone broken my heart aderla...off course not my hubbyla...=)

Fell off your chair : ntahla..xder rasanya..

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : OFF COURSE!!!tapi dolu zaman jahiliah bercinta...kekhhekh..buang karan jer...

Saved e-mails : depends..

What is your room like : Currently bilik perantinla...off course wangi semerbak..kehkeh n lembut mata memandang...lagi2 husbend ader disebelah..kehekh

What’s right beside you: my truly beloved husben...mr.zaffi adly (^_^)

What is the last thing you ate : nasi putih + rendang udang..yummy!!..mum's cooking

Chicken pox : xingat bila la...

Sore throat : YUP!..becoz of my wedding..kekhekh

Stitches : bcoz of my appendiks ops...=(

Broken nose : NOP..alhamdulillah

Do you Believe in love at first sight : YUP...with my husben...=)...even dlu benci2 but deep down in my heart i know he's the one

Like picnics : Yup....harap2 ader time picnic ngn husben n fwens...

The last person you danced with : off course husben...(^_^)...

Last made you smile : Husben wordsss......

You last yelled at : no one...still in good mood...

Today did you…Smile to someone you like : off course my husben...rite before he sent me off ot work...

Kissed anyone : hehehhe...off COURSE...husben terchenta!...(^_^)...

Get sick : not yet..n hope sihat hendaknya..

Talk to an ex : few days before wed...invited him to come to my wed with her fiancee...we still frens...

Miss someone : my husbennn..every minute! =p

Who do you really hate: someone that takmo appreciate diri sendiri!

Do you like your hand-writing : YUP!..i'm the one that have nice hand writing in my family!..selalu kene buli tulis nama kat buku sekolah masa zaman sekolah dolu2..

Are your toe nails painted : off course not!....iskkk...but i love to put henna...

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : xkesah jer as long as my husben beside me..kehhke..

What color shirt are you wearing now : blue =)

Are you a friendly person : depends...but mostly friendly..=)

Do you have any pets : YUP....kucing ku MANJA

Do you sleep with the TV on : nop....used to but now setelah husben berada disisi..tek perlu kot...kehkehkeh

What are you doing right now : answering this tag while watching my husben...ekhekhe..

Can you handle the truth : depends on wat truth..n insya allah...akan cari kekuatan

Are you closer to your mother or father : BOTH!...

Do you eat healthy : Herbalife!...

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : NOP!

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : my husben...aper guna ader husben kan...kehkehhe

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : LOUD...but quiet if my husben ader..kehhe

Are you confident : INSYA ALLAH..

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1.sitting for PMR..15years old ma...
2.busy with tuitions n classes...
3.pagi sekolah ptg tuisyen...
4. main roller blade...time tuh famous tuh!
5. cant remember...

I would do if i were a billionaire:

1. settle all my debts!!..especially my PTPTN...ehheh
2. beli umah idaman kami berdua..untuk kami n future family kami...
3. beli kenderaan yg selesa....
4. perform Umrah n Haji..
5.cuti2 mesia n luar mesia

5 places I’ve lived/living
1.Taiping - from small till primary 3 - 1983-1992
2.Ipoh - from primary 3 - 6 - 1992 - 1995
3. KL - 1primary 6 - form 5 - 1995 - 2000
4. Sri Iskandar/Manjung - diploma - 2001-2004
Melaka - few weeks jer.. amik degree kat melaka...then stop masuk PPUM =) - 2004
5. Selangor - 2000 till now...kota damansara

Orang yang anda ingin tag??
anybody!..(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment